Hi guys, I’ll be attending to Japanese Art Festival tomorrow as one of the judges for the cosplay contest! So yeah, getting the prizes packed and all ready to go!
On Saturday (21 August), we will have cosplay competition and of course you will see some TECMO cosplayers like Ryu Hayabusa, Momiji, Leifang, etc. So don’t be afraid to come and say hi and have some photos!
On Sunday (22 August), one of the TECMO KOEI cosplayers, Kaman Fong (aka Kaka_Extreme) will demonstrate and show you some tips from her cosplay experience. Don’t tell me you don’t know who is Kaka_Extreme, well if you don’t know, check this out: cosplayisland.co.uk/overview/Kaka+Extreme
For those who are going to perform in the cosplay masquerade, good luck and hope you win the prizes because they have really nice items in every package!
For TECMO KOEI cosplay and event updates, please “Like” Team TECMO KOEI @ facebook.com/teamtecmokoei
To RSVP Japanese Art Festival on facebook, come here: facebook.com/event.php?eid=126929543998754&ref=ts
To visit the official site of Japanese Art Festival, it’s here: www.japaneseartfestival.com/
This week is all about Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage talks even with TECMO cosplayers, Ryu Hayabusa and Momiji!
Episode 11: Ben & Mary (Ryu Hayabusa & Momiji)
- Ben and Mary both are TECMO cosplayers, they are big Ninja Gaiden fans and they’re looking forward to the release of Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage.
Episode 12: Imran (Ryu Hayabusa)
- Imran is one of the winners of TECMO Cosplay Idol last year and we interviewed him and he is looking forward to the release of Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, unfortunately the gore level is not enough for him.
Episode 13: Richard (Silentgig)
- Silentgig is one of the TECMO KOEI official forum members, mind you, he’s a big fan of Quantum Theory, look at all those spam tweets on the Quantum Theory official site, he wants to unlock the tower so bad. He loves Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage. Okay, fuck off the background drum noises!
Episode 14: Joe (LittleDragonZ)
- LittleDragonZ from KOEI Warriors. This dude loves everything from TECMO KOEI no matter what, it’s just “absolutely brilliant” for him! BIASED!!!
Episode 15: Mike (MikeJenks)
- MikeJenks has been cosplaying as Nagamasa from Samurai Warriors 2 in the last expo. Now he’s back and shares his thoughts about Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage. He loves Kenshiro and Bat and oh yeah, he cosplayed Bat too few months ago.
In case you’ve missed out some of the past episodes, check out the official TKE Vodcast channel @ www.youtube.com/tkevodcast
The standard-bearer in historical simulation gaming, “Nobunaga’s Ambition”, is available at last on iPhone and iPod touch. This title is a strategic historical simulation game set against the backdrop of the struggle for power played out by the mighty warlords of Warring States-era Japan. You will play as one of these warlords (daimyo), among them the revolutionary Oda Nobunaga, the “Tiger of Kai” Takeda Shingen, and the “Dragon of Echigo” Uesugi Kenshin, and fight for control of the 50 fiefdoms of ancient Japan, from Ezo in the north to Kyushu in the south.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0.0 or later.
Release Date: Aug 18, 2010
- A return to the roots of the “Nobunaga’s Ambition” series.
- The “Nobunaga’s Ambition” series has continued to evolve over the many years of its existence, but this title is its foundation, with its simple yet addictive game play and stylish presentation.
- The beautifully appropriate musical score is back, and the touch controls on the iPhone / iPod touch version make it easier to play than ever before.