First of all, thank you all for visiting my blog. It finally hits over 200K unique views and I made this banner, thought it’s a good time to announce Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends as well. It’s coming to PlayStation 3 in North America on November 15th and Europe on November 18th. (Sorry I made a mistake by typing it as “September” that supposed to be when the website launch in previous, I apologize. Blame the lack of sleep last night!)
Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends is confirmed to come in overseas on PlayStation 3. I got bombarded last night in all channels with no Xbox 360 release since the announcement, even with personal attack saying I’m not good in listening to the community and screwed things out. But listen, I have this principle in life – “Don’t let others to destroy what you’ve created and die protecting it.” — But one thing you have to know that I’m the one who created and put the fan base together in the community, but not the one that created the game itself (with the decision), so in this case, I’m here to protect (not to destroy) the community, but the release of the game is really nothing to do with me and my decision. Personally, I’m not that happy with the inconsistency, I feel like being cheated as a fan myself too. But one good thing is it’s coming to oversea, and Dynasty Warriors 7 that supposed to be PS3 exclusive had made it to Xbox 360. It’s still good to hear from you guys to share your feeling because this is what I’m here for. I also love you guys have finally realized that me @inspchin with my @tecmokoeieurope channels are the two easiest to reach to, it means that I’m actually working, not just blind taking my mini salary, haha!
The new features of Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends include:
– New characters such as Guo Jia & Wang Yi as well as returning Pang De (all from Wei kingdom).
– New weapon types such as the Dragon Spear, Sai, Battling Stick & Scimitar will further increase the variety of ways players can decimate opposing armies.
– Newly implemented “Legend Mode” allows players to tackle battles from both the past Dynasty Warriors series and brand new scenarios with all their favorite characters. In addition, players are able to make their castle town prosper and also employ a lieutenant from their favorite military commander. The lieutenant affects how the castle-town flourish in many different ways.
– The “Challenge Mode” allows players to tackle various missions that allow them to fight for world-wide rankings. This mode is backed up with online leader boards which allow players to fight for the world no. 1 spot in the Dynasty Warriors universe!
– With “MixJoy” in this game, by reading in the original Dynasty Warriors 7 disc, the player will be able to experience a powered-up verson of the original Dynasty Warriors 7 Story mode and Conquest mode.
– Japanese voice-over option.
Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends is coming to PlayStation 3 in North America on November 15th and Europe on November 18th. My colleague in Japan is making the website now, it would be localized from the Japanese version, and I believe it’s scheduled to be launch by the end of this month or the beginning of September. The English asset is scheduled to come as well as the English logo is now getting finalized too.
Closing Comment: The Internet behaviour has changed over the years, people are getting smarter and there’s nothing you can hide or making a blind liar. I love to talk straight to you guys with what is available to share. Like I said, this is a good news for getting an oversea release but it’s unfortunate for not getting an Xbox 360 releases. I hate to disappoint people with the inconsistency but this has just happened, with my role, I have to take it and learned from it. Please do not feel sorry to tweet me @inspchin though, I’m pretty much open and able to talk in all sort of things, but please make sure it’s sensible.