It’s a very short post today regarding 5 main city facilities in Dynasty Warriors 7 world with some English screens. You can find the rest of them here @ www.dynastywarriors7.eu – with a lot of information about the game as well.
- You create your weapon here. The types of weapons will increase when you unlock more capital cities in the game.
- You can leave your weapon here and pay the fee in gold, your Seal Gauge (see here) will increase depending on your performance in battle. The cost will change depending on the weapon you leave.
- Select a Sworn Ally and Guardian Animal to take into battle with you.
** Sworn Ally – Bonds represent the connection between you and the other characters. The stronger your bond, the more likely the other officer to join you in battle, and the more items you will be able to view in the Gallery. Bonds can be strengthened by talking to an officer in a city, or by assisting them in battle. When your Bond reaches to a certain level, an event will occur within the city, and you can become sworn allies with the other officer. When you make a sworn ally, you can select them in the Tea House and take them to battle with you. (Officers may visit the city from time to time. If you talk to them, then your Bond with them will increase.)
** Guardian Animal – You can take Guardian Animals into battle with you. You may purchase them from the Merchant. They will fight alongside your officer during battle and you can also ride some of them, such as horses and elephants, definitely not the pandas or wolves… You can choose which Guardian Animal to take to battle with you here at the Tea House. (Guardian Animal Abilities: Speed; Power – able to knock down the powerful enemies when running over them; Attack – more damage)
- The merchant appears from time to time within the city. He will allow you to obtain information on clearing stages, hiring officers, and purchasing Guardian Animals and weapons.
** From the Merchant you can request assistance in battle from other officers. The officer you request will appear during battle as reinforcements. You can only request assistance from one officer at a time.
- The Scholar appears from time to time within the city. He will ask you to a quiz about the Three Kingdoms (pick the correct answer out of 4 choices given) – If you answer his questions correctly, you will receive extra gold.
Closing Comment: Here to spoil you. Well, I think most of you have already seen this. The opening intro of Dynasty Warriors 7, I think it would be so good if this could actually happen in the game, I mean running on the wall, avoiding the crazy weapon attack, kicking the horses, fighting at the waterfall and most randomly, the bungee jumping lady with a scarf in bikini – that actually sounds pretty good as a mini game to be able to play as a sexy bikini girl to catch the fallen Chinese baby. I’m a geek!