Yes, I’ve been attending to an event related to Nintendo 3DS today in London. First time actually seen and touched it, was a bit dizzy at first but realized it’s really cool after that. You don’t need glasses though, it’s 3D but you have to put the handheld in the correct position to get it worked well. I’ve tried some games (in development), tech demo and trailers.
– Nintendogs + cats (Nintendogs in 3D)
– Mario Kart (Mario vs Luigi)
– Tech Demo: 3D Camera (This one actually looks pretty nice, you take the picture of anything and you can see them in 3D-like!)
– Pilot Wings Resort
– Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (This is obviously the best one there.)
– Kids Kanis
– Resident Evil Revelations (It looks quite nice – just a trailer though.)
– Hollywood 61 (A mystery solving and puzzle game, God, this got me headache.)
– Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole
Do not forget that TECMO KOEI has titles on Nintendo 3DS as well, will keep you updated when the time comes!
DEAD OR ALIVE™ 3D (working title)
SAMURAI WARRIORS™ 3D (working title)