For those who attended to the Japanese Art Festival on 21-22 August 2010, thank you! If you didn’t, no worries, I’m updating you what we’ve been doing (on TECMO KOEI side only of course) – Yes, I’m biased like that.
– It’s not big but it’s a friendly atmosphere. The whole thing made me feel like I’m in the high school. It’s always nice to meet new friends and old friends in the event.
– Sponsored by TECMO KOEI Europe. Have fun judging it and congrats to the winners! Thanks for all the cheers, you guys are brilliant!! Kelly is a good presenter too, she was ill but she kept going on, how awesome and thanks for mentioning TECMO KOEI for so many times!
– I called this “TECMO KOEI Cosplay University” – It’s basically a class which the cosplayers teaching you how to make costumes with their advice and tips. Here we have Kaman explaining about the costume pattern (with all the TECMO KOEI cosplay costumes she made herself and Emily to demonstrate about making scars – this reminds me of Undead Knights cosplay so much!)
(If you could spot them out, those are Elizebet, Oichi, Da Ji, Zhen Ji, Diao Chan, and other TECMO KOEI costumes)
MEET THE TEAM TECMO KOEI
– If you know about Team TECMO KOEI on facebook, you’ll know these guys! Yes, we made some photoshoot on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 cosplay on that day. Thanks for Priscilla Cho for being so helpful! <3
– We went for Korean on Saturday night! It was such a good moment, thanks to all the people who made it to have dinner with us, had so much good times. Thanks to Christine, Emily, Gary, Kelly, Mao, Priscilla, Laura, Kaman, Daniel, Joe and Ben (Saturday); Jasmine, Colleen, Gengiz, Jenny, Emma and Lizzy (Sunday) to have a food fun with us!!
– Thanks to everyone who came to the event and the good times! Thanks to Priscilla again for all the photos, Emily for organizing such great event and Kimi, Leslie and all the family who came all the way here to visit us!! Also Ben and Mary for the TECMO cosplay shoots! WE LOVE YOU, FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
– Yes, it has to be ended with random bits, so here you go. God, I love this!! HADO-KEN!