Life is so busy and I always forgot to come back here to write something. Today, Nintendo has announced that SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles will be the launch title for 3DS which is on March 25, 2011 in Europe. I’ve been watching the game trailer and it actually looks very good. I might get a chance to try and study it next week, so when I have more experience, I will let you know my experience and opinion about it.
As far as I know in this game, you have two character (male and female) to choose to play to process the story. You can edit their outfits and accessories as well as the weapons that used by all other Samurai officers which appeared in Samurai Warriors 3 games (you have 3 extra characters added from the Xtreme Legends or Z series in Japan) – Yes, I’m talking about Gracia, Fukushima Masanori and Aya Gozen.
Here’s some features from the fact sheet I have so hopefully it helps you understand a little bit more about the game.
• Courtesy of the features offered by your Nintendo 3DS, you can now enjoy stereoscopic 3D graphics across the whole screen. Furthermore, your device’s stereoscopic graphics will allow you to enjoy in-game movies in 3D, enable you to get closer to your favorite officers in conversation scenes and experience dynamic battles.
• The Nintendo 3DS Touch Screen intuitively works to your advantage. Thanks to the Touch Screen on your device, gameplay experiences such as changing characters during battle, setting your strategy and using it mid-mission are simple and easy to accomplish.
• Thanks to the StreetPass mode on your Nintendo 3DS system, you will be able to form an army and battle against people you pass on the street using the weapons in your possession. You will also be able to trade your weapons and the results of your battle will projected into the game itself. And the more battles you conduct via StreetPass, the more in-game benefits you will receive.
• SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles also utilises the SpotPass feature on your Nintendo 3DS system, which will offer additional downloadable scenarios via SpotPass mode.
• With your Nintendo 3DS Wi-Fi connection, you will be able to download an additional scenario into SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles. You can also earn rewards via virtual battles, or even receive enhanced weapons, as well as view other players’ history.
• Another new feature of the game is the Player Change system, which allows you to use the Touch Screen in order to switch between characters (up to four in total), wherever they are located on the battlefield. The benefits of this feature is that it provides you with four, completely different perspectives of the gameplay activity, as well as enabling you to fully exploit tactics such as “target setting” or “battle skill”. However, you will need to keep in mind your mission, status and Battle Skills, in order to end up victorious!
For more information, please check out the official site @ www.samuraiwarriors.eu – I can’t wait to try this myself!