I’m back now from holidays! What I’ve done in the past few days is the preparation of London MCM Expo, so if you’re based or live near to London, make sure to come and visit us at TECMO KOEI booth on 27-29 May 2011 for some surprises, they haven’t been announced yet – I will blog about it when the time comes so expect that to be my next blog post. For more information about London MCM Expo, please visit www.londonexpo.com – Again, can’t wait to see you guys and can’t wait to show you guys what we’ve been working on as well!
So now, back on topic. I’ll start it with the downloadable content for Dynasty Warriors 7. I’ve received a lot of complaints and questions regarding the pricing and charges for the Dynasty Warriors series costume packs (which is free in Japan) – but why? I don’t know. But I can keep you updated with all the pricing and content and giving you the best support as I can. I’m very sorry in this case!
The first batch of Dynasty Warriors 7 DLC has been released on May 3rd in US and May 4th in EU on Xbox Live, it’s delayed due the PlayStation Network hack, it will be there this end of month when the service is fully recovered. The content on the first batch is listed below. For the screenshots and preview, please go to HERE.
COSTUME PACK 0 – $0.99, £0.79 (PSN) / 80 MSP (XBL)
– Use the original costumes from the first DYNASTY WARRIORS for Zhao Yun, Xiahou Dun, Lu Bu, Diao Chan and Taishi Ci.
JAPANESE VOICE OPTION – FREE (PSN) / FREE (XBL)
– Play DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 with voices in the original Japanese. After downloading the Japanese Voice Option, go to the “Options” menu under “Sound Settings” – “Voice Language” and select “Japanese” to switch to Japanese voices.
NEW STAGE & BGM PACK 1 – $2.99, £2.39 (PSN) / 240 MSP (XBL)
– This pack features a brand new stage for Conquest Mode: Sanjiang Castle! Three distinct scenarios are available to be played out on this stage, the home of the King of Nanzhong, Meng Huo. Additionally, two sets of BGM music are included, featuring tracks from DYNASTY WARRIORS 5 and DYNASTY WARRIORS 6.
NEW WEAPON PACK 1 – $1.99, £1.59 (PSN) / 160 MSP (XBL)
– Attack your enemies with two new weapons, the Dagger-axe and the Bomb. Grab and slam nearby enemies or perform multi-level attacks with the Dagger-axe, or set the Bomb to explode and cause massive damage! Both weapons will be added to your inventory, but you can also create them at the Blacksmith or earn more powerful versions of each weapon by clearing each weapon scenario in Conquest Mode.
COSTUME PACK 1 – $0.99, £0.79 (PSN) / 80 MSP (XBL)
– Use costumes from DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 for all 42 characters who appeared in the game. In addition, costumes for Da Qiao, Jiang Wei, Xing Cai, and Zhu Rong are also included.
There are total 4 batches in oversea, that includes the school uniforms that you’ve seen for each kingdom, more stages and weapons. You might probably have seen it already. If not, check this trailer out.
The next batch (2nd batch) is expected to be out on May 24th for US, May 25th for EU on both PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. The “Wei” school (School of Phoenix) uniform set will be included in the 2nd batch with the other content. I’ll blog more about it when the time comes.
Now to SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles for the Nintendo 3DS. The SpotPass DLC starts tomorrow (May 13th) with the new weapon, and this will be happening every Friday for 21 weeks (total 21 rounds) – OMFG I have no reason to be lazy anymore as I would have so many things to blog!
The DLC consists of extra scenarios and the StreetPass Weapons Download. I will definitely keep you updated when the time comes!
Now DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions, it’s coming out on Nintendo 3DS this May 20th! So many reviews have been up, all are positive, you can check them on our facebook page @ facebook.com/tecmoeurope – About the DLC for this game, you’ll be informed when I get more information about it.
By the way, a big thanks to @Startdashselect for spotting me out! My name is in the Credits with my awesome team mates there! That really made my day!
Now, DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3. We’re still deciding on the exact release date, I think this will be finalized soon (maybe tomorrow) so please follow @tecmokoeieurope and wait for the tweet while you can win free stuffs tomorrow (it’s Free Stuff Friday) – and we’ll be showing this game at the London MCM Expo.
There are more blog posts coming as I have so many things need to catch up with you. So if you have any questions, comments, complaints, you can let me know here or tweet me @inspchin with no worries!