Before I started this article, please watch this video first and look how fun it was. Yes, it’s Champion Jockey for the PlayStation Move, Xbox 360 Kinect and Nintendo Wii, coming September 2, 2011.
There are also many different ways and techniques people were using too, check this out.
Okay, now hope you had fun watching those videos. Today I’m going to talk about Champion Jockey, well if you’re a horse lovers and have a Facebook account you might have seen this advert that leads to the Champion Jockey’s Official Facebook Page. Yes, our Facebook campaign started few days ago. If you’re interested with the further updates or have any questions regarding this game, please head to the page and ask. For more information about the game, please visit the official site @ www.championjockey.eu
Now we have received a lot of questions from the horse lovers and jockeys all around the world. Today I’m going to summarize and list them all out here. You can also read and know the game better before you have another questions.
– This game is coming not just in Europe, but Australia and US as well. US release date would be around October 2011.
– It’s single player for the Story/Career Mode.
– It will be up to 4 players online and 2 player for the split-screen offline play.
– You can’t transfer your data from the G1 Jockey 2008.
– All horses are original.
– You can play the game without PS Move or Kinect sensor as it works fine with the regular controller too. But if you have PS Move or Kinect sensor that would make the game more fun.
– You can play it with Wii Fitness board too.
– For controller wise, you can choose either G1 Jockery or Gallop Racer controllers, or you can customise your own set-up.
– DLC? TBA, most probably yes.
Look at how beautiful horses are! That’s the official trailer. This game is rated 3+ PEGI. Check out some gameplay videos as well.
Closing Comment: “Chin! Can you blog something more about the DLC for Dynasty Warriors 7, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 and tell me if Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends is coming to oversea for Xbox 360 as well please?” – I will be updating Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 site tomorrow or early next week with the DLC info. The Dynasty Warriors 7 DLC info will be on our Facebook Page on July 21 with extra screens from what Japan has released today. Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends, please be a little more patient, I’ll tweet that with @tecmokoeieurope as soon as I get the feedback from the team.