Before I start to blog about this new feature of “Musou Battlefield” in Warriors Orochi 3, I need to say this again. Warriors Orochi 3 is coming on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, March 20 in US and March 30 in EU, and there is no PC or PS2 release for this title. I believe I’ve said it many times but the same questions are still coming but don’t worry because most of us don’t like to read these days and that is why I have to keep mentioning it like a robot. Blah blah!
Okay, let’s start here. Musou Battlefield is the new feature in Warriors Orochi 3 that enables you to freely customize battlefields that you have cleared within Story Mode or Free Mode. So, it’s really nothing like you can create your own textures, your camps, horses and etc – but imagine if this is possible, that would be insanely cool! I think I need to suggest this to the team. Anyway, back to the topic – By obtaining Musou Battlefield Elements after stages in Story Mode, you will be able to edit even more parameters of each stage. In addition, you can upload battlefields you have edited to the Internet and share them with other players – Okay, this part actually sounds cool.
‣ Play Battlefield – Play a battlefield that you have edited.
‣ Edit Battlefield – Edit a battlefield to your liking.
‣ Online – Connect online and upload a battlefield that you have edited. Additionally, you can download battlefields edited by other players.
To edit the battlefields, you can select Musou Battlefields from the Main Menu and choose Edit Battlefield. If you are editing a new battlefi eld, select Create New. If you wish to re-edit an existing edited battlefield, select Re-edit and this is what you can do.
‣ Change Lines – Change the voice lines spoken by each of the officers.
‣ Change Officers – Change the offi cers that appear in the stage.
‣ Change Music – Change the music played in the stage.
‣ Add Elements – Add additional Musou Battlefield elements that you have collected.
‣ Self-Evaluation – Give comments and a recommendation for your battlefield.
‣ Save – Save the changes to your battlefield.
‣ Test Play – Test play the battlefield you have edited.
That is all for today. As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to drop your comments here (in case I didn’t manage reply, the community would be able to assist you because they’re just so awesome like that) or you can tweet me @inspchin on Twitter. Have a nice weekend!