Today, I’m going to talk about the bonds between the officers in Warriors Orochi 3, and it’s very short. In the game, you can confirm the bonds between officers by going to “Bonds Info” on the menu when you press start button during the battle.
Depending on how you proceed through Story Mode, the bonds between officers will change. The bonds between officers will have various effects on the game. In my opinion, this is not an extremely exciting feature but it’s something the team has been started to use from Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce, still, it’s better than nothing.
The bonds between officers will be strengthened by performing any of the following acts:
– Fighting in battles
– Clearing missions
– Holding parties
But if you fail a mission, the bonds between the assigning officer and your team will decrease.
‣ Fight on the same battlefield as allies (the bonds between allied officers will increase).
‣ Select the officers as fellow team members for battle (the bonds between team members will increase).
‣ Accept and complete missions before battle (the bonds between the assigning officer and your team will increase).
‣ Rescue allied officers who are struggling in battle (the bonds between the rescued officer and your team will increase).
‣ Hold parties at the Teahouse within the Camp (the bonds between the participating officers will increase).
By the way, Warriors Orochi 3 will have DLC (downloadable content) for the US and EU version as well. They consist of new battlefields, costumes, music tracks, wallpapers and more. There are many questions regarding the “new character” for the DLC, I’m sorry to say this is not in the plan; but I believe there are a lot of playable characters (over 130) in the game already so I would say more new stages (battlefields) would be more sensible. I’ll blog again as soon as I have more information. Have a nice day!