I know you’re laughing but it’s okay. Today, we’re going to talk about the Camp in Warriors Orochi 3. You can talk to other officers or merchants such as the Weapons Dealer in the Camp by approaching them. Okay, let me show the screen so I can explain it in details.
‣ Circle of Light – This enables you to select a battle and journey back to the past.
‣ Weapons Dealer – Purchase new weapons and upgrade your current ones.
‣ Teahouse – Strengthen the bonds between each of your officers. This will appear after you have proceeded a set distance through the game.
‣ Network Assistant – Enjoy online play and purchase downloadable content.
‣ Allies – Talk to other officers. Some conversations trigger events that unlock new stages.
If you talk to the Weapons Dealer, you will be able to purchase or fuse weapons.
‣ Purchase Weapon – Purchase new weapons for your officers. Buying weapons costs gems and/or crystals. Each officer can hold up to 8 total weapons. In addition, you can hold up to 8 additional weapons separate from your normal inventory by purchasing them as downloadable content. In order to equip a weapon that you purchased, go to Preparations via either the Status screen or the Preparation screen.
‣ Weapon Fusion – Fuse two weapons together in order to create a single, more powerful weapon. It costs gems to perform the fusion. In order to equip a weapon that you have powered up, go to Preparations via either the Status screen or the Preparation screen. There are levels to the attributes. you add an already-existing attribute, then its level will increase. You cannot use downloaded (DLC) weapons as fusion weapons.
‣ Lottery – If you have a lottery ticket, you can play the lottery. When you participate in the lottery, some of your allied offi cers will receive new weapons. You may receive lottery tickets from your allied officers after a battle.
Reminder: You will need gems and crystals in order to use the Weapons Dealer or Teahouse.
‣ Obtaining Gems – You can obtain these after you defeat enemies with a True Triple Attack. In addition, you will receive a number of gems after each battle based on the number and types of enemies you defeated.
‣ Obtaining Crystals – If you defeat an enemy with a True Triple Attack, you will sometimes receive a crystal. You may also receive crystals if you play online or upload Musou Battlefield.
Hold a party with your fellow officers in order to raise the bonds between you. There are four types of parties and each one has their own cost in gems. The more gems a particular party requires, the more it will raise the bonds between officers.
Here, you can connect and play online, and purchase downloadable content.
‣ Online Play – Play a game online with two players.
‣ Musou Battlefields – Confirm the details of battlefields you have uploaded in Musou Battlefields.
‣ Downloadable Content – Purchase additional content from the PlayStation Store or Xbox Live Marketplace.
‣ Voucher Code – Redeem voucher codes and download additional content for the game.
Reminder: By downloading additional content for the game, you can enjoy new battlefields, costumes, music tracks, wallpapers and more.
‣ Costumes – You can change these when choosing an officer while using the Select Team command.
‣ Music – You change the music for the upcoming stage (only for stages that you have cleared).
‣ Other – Any other additional content can be used in the usual manner.
Warriors Orochi 3 is coming out in US on March 20 and EU on March 30 for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. If you would like to know more about this game, please visit the official site @ http://bit.ly/warriorsorochi3 – As for the DLC details, please wait a little longer while we’re working on the content.