Today I’ll be talking about the crossover characters in Warriors Orochi 3, as well as showcasing their moves and music themes. They are Ryu Hayabusa (from Ninja Gaiden series), Joan of Arc (from Bladestorm: The Hundred Years’ War), Achilles (from Warriors: Legends of Troy), Ayane (from Dead or Alive series) and Nemea (from Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll).
- A young member of the Hayabusa ninja clan, and heir to the Dragon lineage. While battling the forces of evil with the legendary Dragon Sword, he was suddenly dragged into fissure in time and space which appeared at the same time as the Hydra. But even in this alternate universe, he continues his fight against evil.
Joan of Arc
- Maid of Orleans, and national heroine of France. A kind young woman with a strong sense of justice, she vowed to stand up and fight for the people in France in the Hundred Years’ War. On the field of battle, she saw a unit of her forces sucked into the rift in time and space, and in an attempt to rescue them, she too was transported to this alternate universe.
- The mightiest solder in the Greek Army, feared by enemies and allies alike. Struck by an enemy arrow during the Trojan War and on the verge of death, he strumbled into the fissure in time and space engendered simultaneously with appearance of the Hydra, and found himself transported to the battlefield of Nanzhong.
- Brilliant ninja of the Hajinmon sect, a secretive branch of the Mugen Tenshin clan. While pursuing an enemy after blowing up the DOATEC Tri-Tower at the end of the 4th Dead or Alive Tournament, Ayane is suddenly transported to this alternate universe through a warp in time and space.
- An adventurer who came to fame after defeating the Dark Knights of Vyashion. After inadvertently falling into an interdimensional rift, he has devoted himself stoically to opposing evil in this alternate universe as well.
Warriors Orochi 3 is coming out in US on March 20, 2012 and EU on March 30, 2012. This game is for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. No plan for PlayStation 2 or PC releases.