It’s first of August of 2013! I’ll be on and off work, in and out of office for this whole month but currently we’re working on Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. Yes, Yaiba will be at Gamescom 2013 in Germany. I’ll be in Gamescom from August 20-24 (that’s Tuesday to Saturday) – which means I’ll be able to bring you guys some news and updates from the show floor, at the same time, to meet my lovely German community!
The reason for me to update this blog with my schedule is, in some days, I will be in the office on 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 19, 27, 28, 29, 30 (that’s only 10 days in August). Other that those days, I’ll be away for my honeymoon and also away for the Gamescom 2013 event.
Here are some of the things to note.
Dynasty Warriors 8
– Patch has been submitted. It’s down to Microsoft to schedule and put the update into live, I expect it to be released early next week (that time I might be away but please spread around when it’s out to the community).
– Japanese voice option will be released this month as a FREE DLC.
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
– Currently I’m pushing the request for our office to have our capture device so we’re able to show the community more content from this game (as you probably have found on the Internet – a lot of stuffs they released in Japan, they localized it really late for us), so we have decided to produce more stuffs in-house, to get it approved and hopefully to be able to provide our community a better content.
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
– Bringing this to the Gamescom 2013 in Germany. If you’re going, feel free to check the game out. It’s located at the Koch Media (Deepsilver)’s booth.
– I went to Sony’s conference to try PlayStation 4. The most amazing thing is The Playroom. When I watched the trailer, I thought it wasn’t real, until I truly experienced it, it’s actually damn fucking amazing!
Check this out.