The upcoming downloadable content for Dynasty Warriors 8 is the custom theme set for your PlayStation 3. Each set costs 40p (£0.40) and they will be released in the next batch, targeted date is August 28 (confirmed). The Japanese voice DLC will be available in August as well (date TBC) – we still need to check it with PSN, hopefully there isn’t any delay.
Custom Theme can be purchased in Wei, Wu, Shu, Wu, Jin and Other (40p each) or you can get them all in a set called Custom Theme Set which costs you £1.59.
The three battlefields central to each kingdom’s storyline would be:
‣ Wei – Xu Province, Wan Castle, Tong Gate (and icons of the specialist weapons of Wei officers).
‣ Wu – Chibi, Jianye, Yiling (and icons of the specialist weapons of Wu officers).
‣ Shu – Hanzhong, Baidi Castle, Changban (and icons of the specialist weapons of Shu officers).
‣ Jin – Shouchun, Tianshui, Wuzhang Plains (and icons of the specialist weapons of Jin officers).
‣ Other – Hulao Gate, Ji Province, Nanzhong (and icons of the specialist weapons of the characters under Other).
The official site will be updated very soon. Make sure you check out the tweets from @tecmokoeieurope and for more information about Dynasty Warriors 8, please visit: www.dynastywarriors8.eu