The development team, Omega Force will be released a patch for Dynasty Warriors 8 today (aiming time: 18/03/2014 12:00 GMT). The main purpose of this patch is to take over the save data which you can transfer it to Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends for the PS3 and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition for the PS4 and PS Vita. Here are some of the contents in the patch, this also includes certain bug fixes.
The patch enhances the following features:
– In the “Save/Load” option, the addition of a save data upload function.
– The addition of a feature to randomly select the battlefield BGM.
– The addition of an in-game BGM track.
2. Bug Fixes
The patch fixes the following content:
– For the weapon type “Bladebow”, the additional content included in the DLC “Powerful Weapon & Unique Weapon Set – ‘Bladebow’” included only “Demon Nightwing” or “Corkscrew Crossbow”, and when sold to the Blacksmith the game would hang.
Fix: The game has been fixed to no longer hang.
– If a software reset is performed while the “PSN” sign-in prompt is on screen in Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends for the PS3, the sign-in prompt remains on screen even after transitioning from the title screen.
Fix: A software reset can no longer be performed while the system free window or network free window is displayed.
– The following bugs have also been fixed:
‣ In the “Battle of Tong Gate (Wei)”, when the ploy of estrangement is not launched due to running out of time, players are unable to progress.
‣ In “The Battle of Wuzhang Plains (Shu)”, if the Southeastern Garrison is entered before defeating Jiang Wei, players are trapped in the garrison and unable to progress.
‣ During online play, if the equipped animal is removed, the game ends.
‣ When invited to a camp during Ambition Mode (co-op play), the Bodyguard officer can also be selected as the playable character.
‣ During an Ambition Mode invite, the selected character becomes playable in Free Mode.
‣ An officer assigned to a camp facility in Ambition Mode can also be selected as the player character.
‣ When summoning a horse while aboard a ship, the horse appears in the water.
‣ In the Tutorial stage, the image of the equipped weapon is not displayed.
‣ If a game is saved mid-battle and then Continue is selected, the siege ramps ladders can no longer be climbed.
‣ When the stage gimmick ‘boulders’ is activated, an infinite loop sometimes occurs.
‣ During battle, if too many different models are displayed on screen, an infinite loop sometimes occurs.
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends (for the PS3) and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (for the PS4 and PS Vita) will be released in America on March 25, 2014 and Europe on April 4, 2014. For more information, please visit the official site: http://www.dynastywarriors8.eu/xl/
Japan has announced Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition for PC yesterday. We’ll be looking into the opportunity to bring this to overseas. As I’m very busy with many game releases, I might not have extra time to post more on this blog, but please follow our social networks (Facebook: http://facebook.com/koeigames | Twitter: http://twitter.com/tecmokoeieurope) because those are the channels I share the most information when I receive more good news (and items to giveaway too!)