First of all, we’ll be attending to the London MCM Expo this October. I think it’s probably our last expo (for the year 2011) in the UK because I can confirm that we aren’t able to make it for the November one (the Memorabilia) in Birmingham. So, I think this is the last time of the year you could catch up with us! This time, we’re showing 2 games, Ninja Gaiden 3 (for both PS3 and Xbox 360) and Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends (for the PS3). The picture below shows you how our booth would look like (just a mocking image right there) and with my favourite picture that have taken in the last expo back in May 2011.
This time around, we will not have a sales desk like in the past. The main reason is really because we don’t have enough new stock to make a decent sales desk, plus also we don’t have the number of staff like we used to have, but no worries, I believe we’ll be back with more cool items on the shelves! Now, let’s talk about the games. If you haven’t heard of Ninja Gaiden 3 or Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends here, I’ve included the trailers below with some text to give you some idea on what these games are about.
NINJA GAIDEN 3
Ninja Gaiden 3 aims to take players on a journey with their hero Hayabusa once more, but this time they’ll see more from their protagonist than they ever imagined. For the first time, we’ll get a look at the world through Hayabusa’s eyes, and find out what drives him to fight, and kill.
– Cutting Down your Enemy: Through new gameplay mechanics and presentation, players will feel what it’s like to cut through an enemy’s flesh and bone, along with the consequence that comes with it.
– A Hero Unmasked: With a new story and new characters, players will learn more about Hayabusa’s past and present life than ever before. Once seen only as a mindless killing machine, players will unravel layers of their hero as they see his motivations and learn about the man behind the mask.
– High-Octane Ninja Action: Built upon the same intense action that the series is renowned for, Ninja Gaiden 3 will challenge players while still remaining accessible for players new to the franchise.
– Online Action: A rich and challenging set of online modes are being implemented, giving players the option to play cooperatively or competitively. New challenges, characters and missions await those who choose to join the Shadows of the World online!
Coming EARLY 2012 on both PS3 and Xbox 360. (rated PEGI 18+)
DYNASTY WARRIORS 7: Xtreme Legends
DYNASTY WARRIORS 7: Xtreme Legends is a stand-alone expansion that supercharges the world of DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 with many different enhancements.
– New characters join the battle: Brand new characters Guo Jia & Wang Yi as well as returning hero Pang De bolster the ranks of Wei kingdom.
– Secret Weapons: New ultra-powerful versions of DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 weapons can be unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions in the game. New weapon types are added to your armory and weapons such as the Dragon Spear, Podao, Orb and Scepter will further increase the variety of ways players can decimate opposing armies.
– The new “Legend Mode” – Newly implemented “Legend Mode” allows players to tackle battles from both the past Dynasty Warriors series and brand new scenarios with all their favorite characters. In addition, players are able to make their castle town prosper and also employ an adjutant from their favorite military commander. The adjutant affects how the castle town flourishes in many different ways.
– Challenge Mode: The Challenge Mode allows players to tackle various missions that allow them to fight for world-wide rankings. This mode is backed up with online leader boards which allow players to fight for the world no. 1 spot in the Dynasty Warriors universe!
– Remix: With this game, by reading in the original DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 disc, the player will be able to experience a powered-up version of the original DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 Story mode and Conquest mode.
Coming November 15 (US), November 18 (EU) on PS3. (rated PEGI 12+)
Closing Comment: I’ve designed a huge board associated with our Twitter account and #TKfamily hash tag as well as our Facebook URLs and of course I hope we can get more people into our community. There are a lot of TK fans but there are also a lot of them don’t know our social networking sites yet! So hopefully we can get a chance to grow this community from the event. If you’re coming, make sure to come and say hi to the booth. We aren’t arrogant here, to be fair, we are TK fans ourselves here in TKE so we have the in-game knowledge and would love to talk to you about our products too, so don’t be afraid! If you want more information about the London MCM Expo, make sure to check out their official site @ www.londonexpo.com – See you all there!